Hi everyone,
My sister-in-law has me hooked on this so I decided to start my own blog so that friends and family can no whats going on the lives the Harmon's.
It is a very dreary Tuesday afternoon and the Harmon's are vegging out. Bubba aka Christopher is home sick from school. He has a stomach virus. Like the trooper that he is, he did try school today but had to come home.
Sis aka Courtney is lucky to be alive. Appearantly all teenagers are brain dead when their parents are speaking to them. She had an eye appointment today at 8am and totaly blew it off. Not intentionally of course, remember she is only 14 1/2 and has yet to learn common sence, she is so into school that she just tore out of the house at 7:30am as usual and completely forgot that not a few hours earlier I had said to her that I would drive her to the docs and then to school.....But noooooo I am a parent and all she heard was Blahhh,blahh,....
Welcome to my world.
For all of you who I have not had a chance to talk to, I have started the New Year by going to Weight Watcher's, yeah I know I have tried this before, but this year I have already started to loose weight and that is always a good sign.
Well goodbye for now and lets hope that I can remember to do this periodically to keep the family updated.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment