Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring is finally peaking through the clouds up here in sayre.. Yeah!!!
Sorry it's been so ling since I have chatted. I didn't make weigh in this Tuesday, so I am going to try and go Friday. I have been working extra hours lately to cover office staff vacations. As much as I like the extra money, my body is saying enough. And sometimes you just need to listen to the body.

To play catch up: Courtney came home from Hershey were her and Izzy took 8th place in their FBLA catorgory. We are very proud of her. On top of that she is also going to her 9th grade formal and her grandfather was kind enough to buy her gown and shoes.
Christopher is doing well in football so far and just finished his PSSA's. He plans to go fishing with his Pap on opening day. That should be fun for him.

Chris is in Augusta Georgia for the Masters taking care of the company planes. Luck dog has a 4 bedroom house with a pool and spa, while the rest of us mortals struggle to see the sun. We miss him but hope that he is enjoying the time away and getting the chance to see some of the sights.

god bless all

No comments: