Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well I am down 2 more pounds making the total 27# YEAH!!!! it seems to be getting harder but I am still plugging away at it.

christopher is headed out of town again this week, to go to Lake Erie with his buddy Jay. He is getting a little tired of traveling with out family but still enjoying it.

courtney has been staying close to home lately, just hanging out doing her own thing that is kind of cool because for the last couple of years she didn't want to be with us. Oh to be a teenager again (NOT)

well Brandi made it out here last weekend and she brought Scott and it was great to see them. I cna't believe how much they have grown. The jewerly party went pretty good I think. I know the girls had fun. I hope that brandi did.

This weekend I am traveling down to my sister-in-law's to help with a yard sale. Let's hope that people bring their money.

talk to you all next week.

No comments: