Well gang vacation was great. The kids each brought a friend and stayed out of trouble. We brought the Bear with us and he seemed to have gotten a lot of rest. It was nice to relax and not worry about home or work. Christopher made some new friends and they have been in touch everyday since we got back. and one of his new friends(Laura) kissed him on their last night at the resort. courtney and her grandfather went out for their traditional birthday dinner and this year they brought courtney's friend izzy with them. christopher and his buddy jay both ended up spending most of their time with girls.
The only bad thing about vacations is that you eventually have to go back home and back to work. today was my first day back and I should have stayed home. the only good out come was that my dad and chris and I went to the down's for lunch and then decided to gamble for a little bit and I won 155 dollars. YEAH!!!!!
well those of you who watch my weight loss I went to vacation and fell off the wagon and enjoyed myself and weighed in and I DID NOT GAIN ANY WEIGHT Yipee!!!!! I am back on the wagon and feel invigerated and ready to lose more weight. My luck is that my family is very helpful and supportative. I have a great sister-in-law who is a good source for recipes. (so just for that reason i need to keep her around) LOL she has also decided to do WW and it's nice to be able to talk to someone when you have ups and downs.
love to all
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment