Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving alrady!!!!

It's hard to believe that thanksgiving is only 6 days away. I seem to be working all of the time. I am not wild about this full time stuff, but I do like the paycheck. The Casino is very boring when it is not race season. I maybe have 2 hours worth of work if I drag it out and then I get to be bored for the rest of the 6 to 8 hours that I am here. I wish my boss would learn how to schedule. There is no reason why we can not have a set schedule. He is such a dweeb.

For those o fyou who haven't heard Courtney took first seat in County band and is going to Williamsport to try out for District band. (fingers crossed everyone). My mom would have been so proud of her. Christopher lettered in Soccer and we are soooo pleased with him. I immediately took his coat over to have his letter put on and now we are just waiting for them to call. Both kids are doing great in school. Court made high honors and Bub is only 2 points away from honors. He has come along way since school has started.

Neither are dating thank God.

well I have confess that I have gained 5 pounds, but i have started to count what I eat again and hope to get off quickly. I have a lot of down time in this job so I have decided that I will just keep walking in circles and that way I at least am getting some excerise.

well I gotta go back to work. bye all and god bless

No comments: