When did December sneak up on us.???? This year has flown by so quickly. We had a nice thanksgiving with my in-laws and Noni and Uncle Bob. Beth and Amber were able to get up also. I missed my Dad this year and he never made it up over the weekend. He has 2 little girls that keep him very busy and hopefully they keep each other out of trouble. (hahaha)
For those of you who don't know Courtney has been having some minor problems and has to have some test run. She's going to be ok, but this is the time that I really miss my mom!!! But I am lucky and have a great Big Brother who has a really sick sense of humor and put everything in prospective for me.
Christopher is doing well, he is lonely and misses his easy access to his friends. It is harder in the winter because it gets dark so quickly. The Harmon clan(minus mom) went hunting and none of my warriors got a deer. Oh well they will have to try harder next time. especially if they want homemade jerky.
I am almost ready for christmas, even though it snuck up on me. I really am not happy at my job and I think in mid January after everyone lays off there holiday help I will start looking for something better. The hours just suck. I am not a 4 to midnight type of person.
Well stay warm everyone and god bless
lisa
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment