Well my little girl is not so little any more. she is now 16 and a junior in high school. OMG when did this happen.???? We did not get a chance to do anything special today, but she is having a party friday night with her friends and her father and I are giving her a day at the spa for her gift. the fun part is that she gets to take 3 friends with her to the spa to get pampered also. Wish someone would do that for me.
Christopher has a part time job at his friends pizza shop. he works one day a week and gets to tkeep his tips. not bad for a 13 year old. he also cuts grass. some days he is so grown up that you forget he still is only a child, but there are those days that you know he is only a child. lol
big chris leaves for brazil on june 27th. I am excited for him. wish i could go with him. he'll be gone 2 weeks. it sucks that he'll be away for the 4th but I'm hoping the kids and I can do something special. i know that i have to work, but maybe we can go to some fireworks.
well it's almost 1 am on the 17th now and I still have 2 hours of work left. so back I go.
nite all
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment