Wednesday, June 3, 2009

june

Hard to believe that my kids only have 1 day of school left. This school year has flown by. My mom would be so proud of the kids. Courtney is receiving awards again tonight. I hope I get out of work in time to see this. She also is taking 2 college courses next year. Mom was very big on education. I am hoping that Courtney's web site will start to generate money for the scholarship fund in my mom's name at the college. she is working to write more songs to put on it. Christopher has some struggles this year but he is growing into a fine young man. There are still days that I wish I could sell him to the gypsies, but then I would buy him right back. Oh teenage boys. what fun what joy!!!!
The kids are excited about going to Conn. to see their great grandmother. She's not very healthy and it will be good for her to see them.
Chris is waiting for his work visa so that he can travel to Brazil. He will be gone for about 2-3 weeks learning a new plane that is coming into the states that his company has bought.
I am still looking for a job back in medicine. I can't believe how much I miss that atmosphere.
well love to all

No comments: