Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Hey everyone, Happy Easter to all. We had a great day. The kids and I went down to my brother's for Easter and it was great. The girls and my kids had an easter egg hunt and it's fun to watch Katie and Sarah go after eggs. Bear was generous and each kid had 3 special eggs with money in it.

For those of you who are following my weight loss, I could not weigh in on Friday because there was an electrical outage up in Vestal, so I will have to weigh in on Tuesday in Waverly..

I weighed myself on my dads scale( its very accurate) It said I loss 5.4 Pounds so I can't wait to see what the weight watchers scale says. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I have been trying really hard to stay on task with all that lovely chocolate around. I have only had 1 piece and it was only 2 points. YEAH!!!

I actually went for a walk on Saturday and it felt great until that night when the pills had to come out, but it was worth it. The sun felt great. I love spring, not to cold and not to hot.

god bless

No comments: