Well friends and family I have reached my first 10 pound weight loss**YEAH!!!!** I actually have exceeded it by loosing 12 pounds. Lets hear it for this girl.......
On the kid front Courtney is in Pit band for the musical "South Pacific" at her high school. We made opening night and it was great. All the kids were great. It's amazing how these kids dedicate to something like this. The musical is 3 hours long, but well worth it. It must be pretty good because Bubba actually went tonight with his buddies. Christopher has brought home three 90 and above scores from reading class. This is very good for him because he has been struggling in reading, partially do to nerves and the other part do to his dislike of the teacher. but we are working thru this.
Courtney met with her councelor and got all the classes she wanted for 10th grade. YEAH! It's going to be a difficult year for her. She is taking all college prep classes for English, Chemistry, Personel and Business Law, French III, OH MY GOD and Drivers Ed!!!!EEEK.. She eligiable in December of this year to apply for her permit. Thank God and Nana for Bear because he will have the honor of helping to teach her. I do not have the patients and the nerves to do this.
Christopher is getting a little nervous about Jr High because he is afraid he's not going to make the grade. We have been informing him as long as he does his best and that he ask for help that everthing is going to be just fine. He defiantly has my sensitivity. Poor kid.
Well that's all for now. Peace to all.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My gosh Lisa. Your kids look just like you! I can't believe you have kids that old. (makes me feel old)
Good luck with weight watchers. I went on it for a while and lost some weight. Sounds like you have a busy life. Ain't it great!
Now that I have your blog I'm gonna keep up with it.
Robin
Post a Comment