Oh happy joy. we just found out that jazz band has started today, but due to a vote the first rehersal will be next week since half of jazz was in the pitt band for "South Pacific" . The musical was great. All of the kids did a fantastic job on stage and behind the scenes.
We decided to so a family fun night and go bowling(not me I just watch). Well let's just say that Chris and Christopher do really well, but Courtney's goal was to see how many gutter balls that she could make. Well she is really good at that. Out of the 2 games they bowled her high score was 32. YEAAH!!!!! They boys did great as usual. I'm trying to talk Chris into summer bowling with Christopher. It's on Monday nights and starts in May. I think it would be good for both of them.
Then we decided to go out for dinner and ended up with pizza and wings and salad. I am very proud of myseld because I still have points left over for a snack later tonight. I think what I am learning the most from weight watchers is portion control. Which is really helping me, plus I did not realize what I was putting in my mouth until I had to write it all down.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment