Well folks it makes a difference when you get back on the wagon. I have lost a total of 25 pounds to date. Yipee!!! So let me tell you all to stay on that Weight Watcher Wagon. It's slow going but worth it. my clothes are starting to fit loosely, can't quite go down a size yet but I am working on it. My down fall is that I am hooked on Hot Cocco from Dunkin Donuts, and that starts to take up some of my points. But I am working on that. My brother and his family and the Bear are at the beach this week and I am very enviuos. We have rain and cold weather and they have beautiful sun shine and warm weather. From the phone calls it sounds as if the girls are having a grand time.
love to all.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment