Well weigh in was ok.. I did not gain or lose, but that's ok because I pigged out at a picinic on Monday. So I am still happy with my 25 pounds. I am trying to walk 4times a week now.
the kids are doing great and getting ready for finals and the summer. Christopher is going to graduate from the 6th grade and go into Jr High (OH MY GOD) I am getting old.
Courtney is doing remarkable and we just finished getting her Sophmore schedule together so that we are all pleased with it.
Chris is very lucky that he still has his job, They just laid off 188 people at the company and we were one of the lucky ones. (Thank you God)
well everyone have a great week and talk to you all next week.
Love and Joy to all
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment