I went for my weigh in and I have gained 2 pounds, but that is ok because we figured it out and every 4 weeks that happens, because of the lovely female human body goes through it's cycle. Oh Happy Joy!!!!
So I just try to drink more water and keep trugging away at it 1 pound at a time.
Kids are doing great. Courtney just got back from her boston trip and she is very happy because she had the chance to see her Red Sox play and win.
Christopher is doing well also. Still working out 3 times a week and he and his father just started bowling a league together.
The Bear was up over the weekend and it was great spending the day with him.
Chris was in Kentucky over the weekend working. I keep encouraging him to travel as much as he can when the company is paying for it.
Love and Peace to all
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment