I can't believe that tomorrow my mom would have been 61. It just seems like yesterday we were talking about my marriage and then it seemed like I was telling her we were pregnant with "courtney" who suppose to be a boy and named Andrew Christopher. Needless to say she was great about rushing around and buying girl clothes. And then low and behold I was telling her we were pregnant again and it was supoose to be a boy and that he was due around her birthday and she was so excited but I could not have the baby on the 19th because she wasn't going to share that day but I could have it before or after becasue that would be a great birthday gift. And now my baby is going to 13 and she's not here to see it or hug him. for some one who could be a bitch she was really special.
Well courtney has taken up another instrument. It is part of the clarinet family and thankfully the school has one that she can use. She just amazes me sometimes.
Christopher is doing much better at school. His councelor has helped alot. I think this weekend is going to special and sad at the same time. He really misses his Nana and crys for quite often. I noticed that he has been having trouble sleeping as the weekend grows closer, hopefully with my dad coming up they can help each other.
Chris has done a wonderful job on my dad's house. I haven't been able to get down to see it lately because of my crappyyyyyy hours but I hope to get there someday before Jim and Tam and the kids move in.
On the weight front I gained 2 pounds but that's alright I swear I am the only persone who gets sick and gains weight. I hope to get over to the pool and work out this weekend if possible. It's a really busy one for the Harmon's.
well god bless to all.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment