Well I am sitting here at work again waiting for 2 am so that the cashiers' can close and I can balance everyone out, and go home for the night only to have to do it again tonight. Christopher has finally come to terms with Football. We have allowed him to switch to soccer were he is happiest. It has made a world of difference. He actually enjoys going to school now.
Courtney is doing well. she saw the dr for her teeth and he is pleased with her progress and doesn't need to see her again unless there is a problem. She is loving her honors english class because she can finally write the long papers that she enjoys. she was given 3 paragraphs and wrote 10 pages and her teacher loved it!!! Unbelievable, there are 2 of them in this world HAHAHA.
I hope to get to the pig roast this weekend it's going to be a tight squeeze. I work until 3am saturday and then I have to get the kids to 9am appoinments in Binghamton (1hr drive) and then get back to nordmont (2hours drive) and be to wrok by 4pm. Oh happy joy.
On a good note my dad's house is starting to look like a house again. the kitchen is starting to get put together. yeah!
well that 's all for now.
love and peace to all
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment