I can't believe that tomorrow is october. were has the summer gone. Sorry that it has been so long since i have written. I seem to always be on the go. So let's play catch up.
Christopher- is doing so much better at school and starting to act like a typical teenage boy. We still have some issues but we are getting through it one day at a time. His birthday was a big success. We had 18 kids at the bowling lanes and they had a blast. My nieces bowled and it was so fun to watch them. They are a great joy and my nephew came also and he was so funny and he loves to play with Katie and Sarah. Bubba's friends were good with the little ones. and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Christopher is doing well in scoccer. He now plays goalie and defender which he really likes. His coach is weird, but courtney says that's just him. Bubba started his last year of CCD and will recieve confermation at the end of may. He has to research a saint, we are not sure if he can use st christopher, not sure if he is still a st, so he is going to find out this weekend and if not he will have to pick another name. He has yet to ask his Uncle Jim to stand up for him, but he plans on it.
Christopher has decided that Uncle Jim and HIS GREAT AUNT TAMMY are pretty cool with gifts, they got him his eagles jersey and I have topry it off him to wash it. UGGHHH!!! stinky.
Courtney is well as always. We have some responsibilitie issues, but she's your typical teenage girl. Her grades are excellent as usual. She is studing hard and trying to figure out if she can raise enough money to go to Canada with her french class. I am working on getting her a passport, just in case. She is also trying to raise money to go to Philly this year with the FBLA group.
Chris is still working on dad's place and it is coming together quickly. before you know it Jim and his family will be in. It's exciting and sad. Mom would be amazed at all that they have done to the house. Alot if it was what she wanted to do. Can't believe she's been gone for so long. Well I wish we were closer to moving to NC but not yet a few more years.
The weather has started to get damp and chilly and I am starting to pay the price for it. At least now I can sit in the hot tub while the kids swim. that helps a little bit.
Work is ok. Still not my favorite place to be but at least my schedule has evened out a little bit. I am slowly getting more day hours. thank goodness.
Well on the weight issue still haven't lost any more, but I haven't gained any so that's ok.
god bless everyone and keep in touch.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment