Thursday, October 16, 2008

hello

well I had a very nice anniversery. Chris and I went to the pocono's for the day. It was great for just him and I to do something together. It's been very hard what with my new job and him working on dad's house.
the kids are doing well and keeping busy. they don't have school this friday so Court is going to spend some one on one with her Bear and Christopher has a soccer tournament all day on Saturday so I don't think he will make the hayride. which really sucks. I have to talk to my brother and see if there is some way I can meet him some were so that he can go. I work until 6.30pm so that is going to make it hard.

I finally got to see the new floor at dad's it beautiful. My mom would have loved it. Tammy has picked out great appliances I trjied to take them home but they would not fit in my car LOL

Da'd room is almost done and looking great we are just waiting for his furniture so that I can move him in NEATLY.on the wieght issue still hovering at 290 so at least there is no gain.
I may have foud a bike for me. It's a tricycle(i know old person bike) but i can't wait to go out with the kids.
god bless all.

No comments: