Wednesday, October 8, 2008

anniversery season

Well let's just say that I forgot to call my brother-in-law and his wife for their anniv. and I forgot to call my brother and his wife for their anniv. and mine is coming up this monday. and I really should not for get this stuff because their anniv are right before mine. BAM all right in a row. sometimes my brain is just fried. Well to those of you who know James wish him and his lovely wife, Tammy, happy anniversery. and those of you who know David and his wife darling wife,Michelle, same to them. And those of you who wish to remember me and Chris we will be doing the big 17-OMG can you believe it????? AACK! with the same man.

Kids are doing well. Soccer is winding down and bowling is winding up.
Marching band goes to the end of october and then we pick up jazz, pep, flute ensable, solo's and county band start up. busy,busy. Is it the weekend yet??
love to all

No comments: