There are sometimes when work can remind you so much of high school. Some people just never grow up. I am so thankful that I can stay in my little hole and not be with the public on days like today. It seems that the shit is hitting the fan in all the departments and I am staying under the radar as much as possible. We had two people just walk off the job in my department and I am waiting to see what happens there and then one of the supervisors is on the war path and we can't seem to do anything right. The money isn't faceing the right direction. it's not put in the bundle neatly, etc, etc. I am just bitting my tongue and keeping quite and hopefully she won't come after me.
On a plus note I just spent my whoel paycheck and bought my bike. I am hoping chris can borrow a truck so that I can get home from the casino. It's blue and has 3 speeds and my basket in the back. Look out Sayre because here I come. I can't wait to go out and also embaress my kids. YEAH!!!!
take care all and talk to you later.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment