Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas

Well it's over and I still can't believe it. Where has the time gone. Christmas was nice. We didn't get a chance to see the family's, but I hope to see everyone this weekend. I miss my mom alot. She would have enjoyed seeing the kids open their new Nintendo wii. Their faces were classic. It's always great when you can surprise the kids. we had them believing that we couldn't get the wii until income taxes. they were way fun to watch. unfortunately Chris has to head back to work that same night. I really hate being away from each other. I find as I get older I tend to miss him more and more. the job is OK, but I think after the new year I am going to look for a job closer to home and back in the medical field. I am just not a night person to do these crazy hours and then the casino is going to combine 3 banks into 1 and we don't get a raise. oh happy joy!!
I am happy that I have a job but I am definitely going to start looking.
well happy new years to all
Lisa Ann

No comments: