Wednesday, May 27, 2009

confirmation

wow I can't believe that the weekend is over. Christopher was confirmed on Sunday and we had a big party for him. It was great to see all of our family and friends that day. I know that I had a great day I hope everyone else did too. My brother-in-law had a minor fender bender on his way up. no one was hurt thankfully. the lady tried to pay him off but he stuck to his guns and called the police.

My husband surpised me and had added my birthday to the festivities. It's not often that we can get the whole family together like that. *everyone is so busy* My dad surprised me with the video camera that I have been trying to save money to buy. He's so great. My mother-in-law got me a gorgeous flower basket for the porch, let;s just hope that I don't kill it. lol my husband made my flower beds for me. my sister-in-law and the kids got me my favorite cream and bath soap., so it turned out to be a good day for me.

Come saturday when it's my birthday, jimmy and i will be the same age for 2 months, ha i love to tease him with that.!

well i am at work and must get back. oh happy joy. love to all

No comments: