Well as most of you know that yesterday was my birthday. I am now 42 and my big brother and I are twins for the next 2 months. I had to work yesterday, but I got to see my dad and his new toy. And my nieces katie and sarah called and sang to me with their parents singing also. it was really nice. today i decided to be lazy and other than some grocery shopping i have couch pototoed it all day. This week I have to get Court her physical so she can get her permit in 2 weeks (UGGGH) and I have to plan her sweet 16 party for her and her friends. She is getting a special day at the spa with 3 of her best friends.
Bubba has been gone all weekend with his buddy so it has been ery quite.
Well that's all for now.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment