Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UGHHHH

As much as I love my dog*Cinderella* she just cost me $180. at the vet. I think that animals are more expensive than kids. But because of that I can not get Christopher a gift for this sunday so I have to make him an IOU and do something special for him this summer. Sometimes life is just NOT FAIR, as my niece would say. Courtney's concert last week was amazing. the theme was all service music. they played all themes to every branch of the military. the kids were amazing and the music was great. It was nice to see a lot of the audience stand for the branch of the military and I was amazed at how many of the parents that I know who have been in the military and I didn't know that about them. Now we gear up for the musical "Kiss Me Kate" and the memorial day parade. that kid keeps me to busy some days. and then she just let me know that she got accepted to take 2 college courses next year and we get to pay for the books and a small fee which the school will let us know how much. As you can probably guess Chris is freakin as usual about the money but is very proud of his little girl.
Well we found out that Chris will be going to Brazil this summer for a couple of weeks to learn about a new plane. I am so proud of him. I wish I could go with him but I had to be a big girl and get a job. what was I thinking.?????lol I might have to con my dad and sister-in-law to take the kids for a couple of days. depending on when he leaves and what the kids have on their schedules.
I think I totally agree with Katie and Sarah that life's NOT FAIR!!!!
well I should really go back to work
love to all

No comments: