Sunday, July 19, 2009

hohum

Well it's my big brother's birthday today and because of my job I can't spend the day with him. My grand mother has passed away. Even though i didn't get to see her alot. I loved her very much and i am going to miss her. The good thing is that she is in heaven with my mom and the rest of the clan. They are probaly having a big party up there. so if anyone hears thunder don't worry, it's just the Italians up in heaven have a grand ole time.

we are all headed out to conn for the services and to pay our last repects. even though I still have my mom's sister and brother. I feel that I have lost the last link to my mother. it's very depressing...

The kids are doing well. Courtney started band for the year and is gearing up for band camp. She made section leader again and the kids are glad that it's her. Bubba want's to help coach soccer so he is trying to get a hold of his old coach to see if he can assist this year. The junior high team finally got a new coach and Bubba does not like the coach so he is going to wait till next year and play on the senior high team. that coach is just waiting for him to enter the 9th grade.

Chris made it home safe from Brazil, just in time to get sick. I think it was the air on the plane, but he had swollen glands and a fever and sore throat, but being the typical guy he would not go to the dr's and we did over the counter and he is feeling better, but he was kind and shared some of it with me. I have had a headache for 3 days and a sore throat and stuffy nose. oh well...

good night to all

No comments: