Monday, July 27, 2009

crazy people

Well it's been one heck of a month. My grandmother passed away and we traveled to Conn. Even though I have an aunt and uncle She was truly my last link to my mom. I felt like and outsider. My cousins were nice. (I can't believe that they are all grown up with familys of their own. wow when did I get so old?) The only plus side was that Jim and Tammy and the girls and Bear and the 4 of us all staid at the same hotel and spent some quaility time together. It really sucks that we have to wait for someone to pass away to be able to do family time.. Usually chris is working or I am.

Courtney is gearing up for band camp. Oh the Joy(sarcasm) music everywhere and a list of things she has to have. she is the libraian and section leader.
She has been to the theater 4 times to see HP and wants to go again.

Christopher is still working at all of his jobs. for a 13 y/o he keeps pretty busy.
I am so proud of him last week he bowled a 298. His missed a perfect game on the last ball. But I think it's great that he got that far. Everyone at the lanes were shaking his hand and patting him on the back. they are a nice group of people.

Chris is starating to tear apart his mom's hallway. just a simple job, but it need to get done.

The kids have started to clean the basement so that they can turn it into a game room so that they can have parties and stay out mom and dad's hair.

We are thinking of having a yard sale in couple of weeks to get rid of the stuff that they have out grown. I figure what doesn't sale will go to the free pile.

i am still looking for a job, but at this rate I will probaly be at the casino until we move. It's not a bad job, just stressfull on me with the fibro and arthritis. I hate the pain.

well god bless all

No comments: