let's see were to begin.. chris made it home safe from Brazil, and wouldn't you know that he now has the flu. figures... and he still has to go to work friday. oh well it was great seeing him at least one day.
courtney is very sad. She thought she was going to the midnight show with aunt tammy and realized that she wasn't because she mixed up her dates and she is CRYING* the girl who doesn't cry* I feel so bad because here I am at work until 3 am and I can't even take her to the local theater to see it. I hate being away from the kids.
christopher and chris both got hair cuts today and look very handsome.
christopher has a job cleaning his friends pool.. there are 3 kids in that family and they have to pay bubba to clean the pool and take care of the yard.. oh well good for him, but you would think the parents would make the kids do it, especially since the oldest is christopher's age and one of his good friends...
well it's 1am and I hope to go home in 2 hours. and then lucky me I have a 10 am appointment, then christopher has a 1pm appoinment and I have to get Courtney to Dushore by 1 pm. Oh the life of a mom...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment