well today was officially my last day at the foot care centers. I just recieved ne of my licenses in the mail and I have to call the casino tomorrow. I am just getting over food poisoning. I had a real bad case and i am just now able to eat something other than toast and crackers. Yeah! I am the only person I know who can be severely sick and gain weight. so stupid. but I have relost it thank goodness. so I am down 31 pounds. It's slow going but that's ok.
Courtney is done with band camp and the kids did a great show for the parents. We took her to see the oral surgeon today and she is getting her wisdom teeth out Aug 21st. So she will not be able to play any of her instruments for 2 weeks and that is killing her. but the doc said better now than when she is older.
Christopher is preparing for football camp and getting measured for his gear. He is doing so well with his weight lifting and learni his plays. I can't wait to see his first game. I am trying to talk chris into buying a new digital video camera. they are so cool and light weight.
Chris is doing well. starting to work more overtime so he is gone an extra day, but as much as we miss at least he still has a job.
well that's all for now. love and joy to all
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better Lisa!
Post a Comment