well I just finished my first week at the new job. It's ok, not what I was expecting but it can only get better i hope. It's a little over whelming with all the paper work and constantly try to balance to seperate banks the whole time. we usually have a quater mill to process between the two banks. i haven't even gone over to the other bank that handles the casino. I just hope I haven't made abig mistake.... I am going to give it a good try but I can always start looking for another job in town if I find that this is not working out. This first weekend was hard. I am not used to staying up until 4am and then having to get up with the kids and then trying to sleep a little bit more than go to work. And I hate not having my weekends free. I am spoiled I guess.
Well the kids have been great this weekend and my friend Christine has stepped up to help this first weekend. she kept bubba busy and stayed with him that first night.
Chris is being very supportive, but I still am not sure.
courtney has started her fall band schedule and is going to be very busy, i'm hopin that some of her friend's parents will help out on late fridays to get her home from the games for me.
well on the weight part I am still only down 31 pounds, but that is ok, there is to much other things going on right now so I only hope that I don't gain any. that is my goal for right now.
love and peace to all.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment