Well football camp officially begins today. The jr high squad only has to be there from 4-7pm which is good for the boys but tough on the parents and scheduling.
I have tickets for the 4 of us to go to a picinic and baseball game tuesday night and now I am not sure if bubba is going to be able to go. that really sucks, everytime i try to plan something for the 4 of us to do together something always happens, but i will continue to try and get a family outing yet.
I added a picture of myself to the site. not a very good one but as soon as I loose more weight I will up date it. I am down 34 pounds and still going slowly but steadly.
Chris applied for a job in Elmira, now we are just waiting to hear from the company to see what they have to say, and to talk salary.
Courtney is gearing up for her surgery thursday. her biggest complaint is that she will not be allowed to play her instruments for 1-2 weeks. UGH! life suck for a 15 y/o.
love and peace to all
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment