Thursday, August 28, 2008

ho hum

I am at work and it is 1:45am and these people really need to go home NOW!!!!! Who in their right mind gambles at this time of the night during the week, in Nichols NY for god sakes. What really sucks is that I have to do this again tomorrow and sat and sun nights. Oh happy joy.

Christopher has hurt his tendon on his right ankle and was not able to suit up for practice today. I am keeping an eye on it and will call the dr wither later today or next week. He can't really aford for this to happen to him right now. He is not adjusting to high school just yet and now this. poor kid latley nithing seems to be going right for him.

Courtney was allowed to try blowing in her clarinet today and was quite sorry that she did. HAHAHA!!! Not that I want her to be in pain, but there are sometimes miss I know everything needs a reality check. but otherwise she is doing fine.

Chris has taken the weekend off so that he can get work done on dad's house. It's coming along slowly but surely. dad's bedroom just needs a few minor things done to it and he can move in to it soon. then the carpet people are going to start working upstairs and the kitchen is finally getting started.

the yard sale is tomorrow and my brother and sister-in-law are going to run it. i will be sleeping. hope it all goes well for them. so much stuff and so little space.

well got go give the cashier some more money.
night all

No comments: