well the kids started school today. Courtney was very excited and ready at 6am, Christopher was so nervous that he made himself sick with a migraine. He went to school but missed football practice. He's still naseous and has stomach cramps now but he will get over it. He is so much like his mother it's scary. I may to slap the lady silly. lol.... Of course I had most of the homework, bubba didn't have alot and courtney was ready to kill her honors teacher. it seems that the women may be a little ditsy.. well, that's according to all of the honor kids in her class.
the job is ok. I'm getting used to it but I still am not sure about it. the hours really suck and they are switching them on me again. apparently you don't have a set schedule. Oh that just makes my life soooo much easier. On the home front of weight loss still holding at 34 pounds. I will never lose more at the rate I'm going because I never now when to eat and when to sleep. sometimes being an adult really bite!!!!!!!!!!!.
well love to all
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment