Wednesday, August 5, 2009

august

Well I broke down and I let Courtney put blue in her hair. It's ok, but I am glad we just did the tips. They had to strip her hair of her natural color and then put in the blue and her would not take all of the color so she also now has white/blonde mixed with the blue. it looks cool but it would have looked horrible all over.

My boss has changed my schedule again and now I get to work thursday thru sunday 4pm to 3am. Not liking this because now my kids are without any adult on the weekend and school will be starting soon and that is when all of their activities take place, and because of this i know can not go to Courtney's band picinic. I really hate this job more and more. I really wish I could quit....... I have an appointment at the bussiness college in elmira to check out getting my degree in medical billing and coding. I hope it is something that i can afford.

christopher hurt his hand today. he was fixing one of his bikes and his thumb got stuck in the chain, he will loose the nail eventually, he cut it right at the cuticle. I am just going to keep an eye on it and as long as it does not get infected i will let it alone.

big chris has been going down to his mom's to work on her stairway. i miss him when he is down there but he should be done soon. it's not like we do alot but i still like to have him around. I am hoping that we can take the kids somewhere for the day before school starts, but who knows. I just found out that I can not take vacation until October now. I really hate this job!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: