Thursday, August 13, 2009

band camp

well only one more day of band camp and then courtney can take a breather for the weekend. Then 1 week of vacation left and back to school and football games and soccer games. I have the crappy schedule for the next couple of weeks so I will be missing these activities and that sucks. I am going back to college to get my medical billing and coding certificate. Then I hope to get back into the medical field. I really miss it.

the kids are doing great. Bubba is down at my dad's for one last hoopla before school starts. Aunt Tam and Uncle Jim are taking him and the girls to the state park this weekend for some swimming and hiking. that should tire them all out.

Wish we all could have gone on a big vacation this year. I could have used the down time away from work and the valley, but alas it was not meant to be.

so much seems to be going on and the summer has flown by. I can't believe that we are all headed back to school. I find that I am missing my good friend Shawn, even though we talk it's just not the same as coffee on the porch and a walk around the garden. And with my job I can't even make plans with my other friends. I always seem to work when everyone else is off. I now know how my husband feels about working weekends. But if my boss doesn't screw with the schedule I think Chris and I might actually have Labor day off together and I am going to try to have a picinic.

well there is only 2 hours of work left so I better get a move on.

night all

No comments: