Well i think the saying "If lifes' a bowl of cherries why am I living in the pits" is an apt discription on how I feel right now. I so want a job were I can be home in the evenings and on the weekends with my kids. they are so busy and I am missing watching them do thier activities and I miss watching them grow. As you can probally tell I am feeling sorry for myself. I at least get to see them, I know that some parents don't get to see thier kids.
But this is my self pity day.. On day's like this I wish I had never bought my car or gotten a credit card. Then I would be free to get a part time job for the kids extra's and be available for them.
well enough of the pity party I have to get ready for work.. OH HAPPY JOY!!! sarcasm at it's best.
god bless all
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment