Thursday, August 27, 2009

school

well i did it. I am an offical college student. I enrolled in Penn Foster College out of Scranton Pa. I am doing their on line course in medical billing and coding. it will take me 15 months and then I will be eligble to take a national test to get certified. It feels like when I did my Surg Tech degree. I am just waiting for my books to come in the mail. I have already read the first chapter via on line but I want the books so that I can make notes and do some highlighting.

The kids had a good first day at school and I think Christopher will be ok this year. He seems to like his teachers which is good for him. Courtney started her college chem class and already has a test this friday. welcome to college life little girl..lol.

My girlfriend's daughter is pre diabetic and they are going to try changing her diet for 6months to see if that will make a difference. I personally feel that 1500 cal for a 17 year old is a little low and diabetes runs in her family. so I have a feeling that she will eventually be insulin dependent.

well love to all and god bless

No comments: